WiFi4EU is an initiative from the European Commission to promote free WiFi connectivity in public spaces across Europe. Open to public sector bodies who would like to offer free WiFi in areas where it does not exist yet, the €120M budget initiative will fund the costs of equipment and installation.
As a technology provider, Fon can help managed service providers, integrators, and public sector bodies to take advantage of this European program that will cover parks, squares, libraries, museums, hospitals, and public buildings with free WiFi.
Fon can help you with our WiFi Service Management Solution!
– Compatibility with any access point manufacturer
– Centralized platform ready to work on top of heterogeneous networks
– Reduced time and cost of deployments thanks to our integrated management console
– Portal customization to include public services promotion
– Access mode configuration to grant end users the fastest and easiest connection process possible
– Professional Services team to make sure the deployment fits your needs and WiFi4EU requirements